Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Dresses

12/21/08: Finally the Christmas dresses are done--and in time for the Sunday before Christmas! I didn't get any shots of Leiden standing up, so you lose a bit of the effect, but they are beautiful, if I do say so myself. For those of you who don't know, I sewed them myself. I had the idea a year ago when I saw a little dress on a friend's little girl, and so I hoped to have them done in plenty of time, but of course the ENTIRE day Saturday was spent frantically sewing them to finish in time! Mac has a hard time getting around in hers, and the bottom fringe comes out really easily, but they look good for now! Pretty Christmas girls. We'll go see Santa this week with them on.


I'm not sure what Brad was doing behind me to get their attention, but both girls look a bit perplexed.




This is a great picture, but OF COURSE it's blurry. My camera is just not well suited to photographing children.



2 comments:

Scrappycook said...

I wondered on Sunday if you had made those for the girls - they are gorgeous!

Katey said...

You are so talented. Those dresses are beautiful!!! Nice work.