Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ice Cream

It's day 2 of dry AND clean underwear!  Mimi has used the toilet correctly again, today, so we celebrated at Dairy Queen.  All three girls got a cherry dipper and went to town!


Like I said, I'm even more filled with hope now!  Intellectually I of course knew it would click for her, but I think I've thrown away like 15 pair of underwear I just couldn't stand to clean.  This is very exciting.  She is also waking up dry in the mornings more often than not.  I am so glad! 
 
 
Brad has known for a little while now that he was going to be invited to a, well, rather big 'do' at one of the Carlson's home on the lake.  The CEO's of both Carlson and USBank are going to be there, and this home is supposed to be palatial.  The official invitation came today, so it's on, and Brad's pretty excited to go hobnob with the high ups.

No comments: