Friday, April 8, 2016

We headed down to the Museum of Natural Curiosity this morning, and did the ropes course!  These girls are amazing.  They weren't afraid, not even Mimi.  There were spots that *I* was afraid!  We had a great time, but couldn't take any pictures up in it.


They each wanted a selfie with mom.


Leiden meant to make this face, because she made it in several different pictures before I gave up!


Then we played in some of the areas of the museum for a little while.  The girls like the jungle, which has tons of climbing and sliding stuff.  They literally get lost in there.  There's only one way in and out of the area, so I know they're there, somewhere, but they are impossible to find!


I found these delicious little variations at the store.  Definite impulse buy.  But they taste EXACTLY like cotton candy.  Perfect flavor.


This afternoon I went on a hiking date, and we were up east of the Draper temple.  Can you spot it in the picture??


I don't know that this closer view is any better!

No comments: