Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dear Santa

Tonight was Christmas list time!  Santa must know what the little bubs want.  I printed off some cute papers for the girls to use for their lists.  This activity is always fun for me because stuff ends up on these lists that I haven't heard one peep about before they write them.  


Mimi did really well writing the words for hers with some help. 


And Mac, of course, is just plugging along with writing and reading. 


We can send them off to Santa, now! 


Mimi apparently wants a lalaloopsy, lipstick (?), a beanie boo, and ...wait for it...a binkie!? 


Leiden is thorough...she desperately wants another American Girl doll that has longer hair than Rachel, but I told her she would not be getting one.  She asked why, and I told her that they are very expensive.  She asked how much, I told her $100, and so she included the request of $100 on her list.  Smart girl.


Mac didn't ask for much, just $50,000, a poinsettia, and some random stuff.  ;) 

No comments: