Friday, January 30, 2015

Girls Night Out with these fine ladies!  It was fun to get dressed up and hit a nice restaurant, then hit Nordstrom, where we found these crazy sunglasses.



Also fun to stop at the MAC counter, and pick up some new lipstick.  Nothing like new expensive makeup to boost a girl's spirits! 


Speaking of which, I am feeling a little bit better about my changed life plans.  Things are still hard, but my heart is catching up with my head.  A few things have happened that have helped that process along, which I am grateful for.  It's frustrating to find myself reevaluating my entire life...AGAIN.  But here we are, with a new, fresh slate in which I get to go figure out what I want to fill it with.  I've learned so many good things this last year, and for that I am grateful.  Many things I can go forward with in new relationships and opportunities.  Life does go on after heartache...even during heartache, and you find it easing just a little.

No comments: