Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I can't believe it's the last day of June!  Time is flying, as usual!  We took another trip to the pool, today.  The girls love it, and are doing great.  Mimi, in particular, is really making strides with swimming.  I haven't been able to get her into swim lessons, yet, this summer, so I'm glad we are making it to the pool often as a family.  Every minute in the water helps her!


And we have a tiny little tomato!  It's not a cherry tomato, just a regular one that didn't grow very big at all! 


Tonight Meghan invited us to come to the drive in with her and the kids.  I hadn't been to the drive in for YEARS.  In fact I didn't even know it was still there on Redwood Road!  We packed up kids and pillows and blankets and drinks and snacks, and headed out! 


I'm so glad we decided to go.  What a fun experience for the girls to have.  They thought it was the coolest to be outside and watching a movie in their jammies from the car!  I admit I can see the allure...it's super fun! 


Meghan thought ahead and brought nail polish for the girls to use while we waited for it to get dark enough to watch the movie.  Mimi was thrilled.


I'm so glad we decided to go!  I debated for a while, because it seemed like a big amount of work, and out VERY late, but I'm glad I relaxed and we had a great time!

No comments: