Monday, June 29, 2015

S'mores

Tonight was so fun!  I had purchased this at the end of the summer last year, and never put it together.  I finally got it out this morning, because the Smarts were coming over for s'mores!  I was a little intimidated by building the fire, but was actually very successful!  I made a little fire starter out of dryer lint in a toilet paper roll, and it seemed to kind of work.


I was pretty proud of myself! 


And then we had a great time roasting marshmallows and Meghan and I porch sitting.  A GREAT summer activity that we will have to repeat many times this summer!  The kids loved it and we all stayed safe.  I was a little less than thrilled about doing it on the front driveway, but got over it quickly.  I just felt like we were kind of conspicuous out there with all the people driving by.  But it was the only safe place to do it. 

No comments: