Friday, September 25, 2015

We love this pumpkin patch!  It's a little one kind of on the side of the road in Fruit Heights, and it's the best!!  They have tons of white pumpkins, Cinderella pumpkins, pie pumpkins, tiny little gourds, the funny warty ones, green, pink, orange, red...it goes on.  It really is the best selection we have found.  I headed up this way with my parents today, which has become a bit of a tradition.


They had TEENY little ones this time...ones that actually LOOK like pumpkins!


We piled our haul in the back,


and in the backseat with me!


Good times, and I love that it's time for pumpkins!  Hopefully this year it will not be so hot into October, so they don't all rot on my porch!


Later this evening I headed to the range.  I need to get more time in with this guy, and honestly need some pointers, or someone to watch me and instruct me how to do it all better.  Sometimes my aim is good, and other times it's not, and I don't even know what I'm doing wrong.  One of these days maybe I'll sign up for a class, or find an instructor.  I feel like I should be more proficient with a weapon that I own.


It's fall, and I'm kind of tired of my yard looking like a jungle, so I took the opportunity this evening to pull my monstrous zucchini plant out of the ground.  I mean, really.  This thing is madness.  I don't know HOW they grow so big!

No comments: