Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Macdonald Halloween Party

Whew! Still catching up--my Etsy shop has taken flight the last 2 weeks. With the holidays upon us, I've got a lot to do!

We threw our somewhat traditional Halloween party this year, and decided to make it a dinner party. Here was the food table.



Drinks table...although there were cool bottled sodas with halloween-y labels on them that I didn't photograph.
The honeymooners, Taryn and Greg

Amy and Nick--he had the coolest tattoo arm sleeve.

The table

Brad and I. My costume loses some of its effect with my big pregnant tummy, not to mention that my beak didn't work, but it was pretty cool. Brad was a mix between an 80's guy with a mullet and a redneck. I tried to convince him to cut his shorts REALLY short, but he was a little leery of that.

I learned this phrase--(I'd never heard it before!): business in the front, party in the back. I'll have you all know I cut that wig myself!

Melissa and Enrique

Brad's blacked out tooth

Some close ups of the test tube soup shooters. There was pond sludge soup (chicken noodle dyed greenish brown), vampire blood soup (tomato), and sewer water (french onion). Delish.

I don't know how this happened, but Kelly and Ken Barringer were also there, as was Kristen Littlefield, but we failed to get pictures of them. Which is unfortunate, as Ken had THE GREATEST costume on. He was Elvis, and he had an enormous, 24 inch tall wig on. It was great.
Anyway, fun times!

No comments: