Saturday, November 14, 2009

Trick or Treating

Finally we've caught up to Halloween night! I'm not sure what Leiden was doing with her hat elastic--I tried to help her fix it and she said no. Here they are on the porch, ready to go!


Mac was coming down with what we didn't yet know was croup, so she just went on our street. Which was a good thing, considering Brad ended up carrying her after the first about 2 minutes. He said every time they left a house she would say "more candy" about 16 times.


Here was Mac's modest haul.


Leiden's was a little more extensive. She dumped it, and I sorted it, just like I used to do with my own candy as a kid. You've simply got to know how much 'good' candy you've got! Surprisingly, she only had three things I wouldn't eat myself--tootsie rolls, licorice, and dum dums. Good haul, Leiden.



My latest hankering, she was kind enough to let me have: Runts. I had forgotten about them, and then my pregnant hormone ridden self saw them and all of a sudden they are top on my list of candy that I want--yet they are very hard to find. LOVE the pink heart ones. So, if you find any anywere, let me know!

No comments: