Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wilding/Williams Wedding Dinner --June 4

The wedding dinner was beautiful. The colors were very nice together, and I must say my mom did a wonderful job with decorating! These were the finished centerpieces with the table settings. Very striking.



The favor boxes...



This was Brad's and my gift to the happy couple. Very cool letter art--if you're interested in getting your own custom name or other word, visit http://www.javajanedesigns.etsy.com/ --it's super cool stuff.



Brad snapped this one of me...



POTD 6/4/10: The happy couple--one day away from wedded bliss!




Madison plays rugby for the University of Utah team, so Joni made him this great groom's cake in honor of rugby.




Brad and Madison also pitched in with the preparations--they filled the favor boxes with all manner of chocolatey goodness.




I'm sure my mom was thrilled to know that her centerpiece wreaths were put to good use even after the party.

1 comment:

Emily said...

How fun! I've been perusing the wedding pics and you all look great. Congrats to your brother. We are so happy for him and for you...you have a sister now!!!! Miss you and love you lots! BTW, WE ARE MOVING!!!!! YAY!!!! Hopefully this means no more phone calls with me sobbing:)