Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mercedes!

Happy Birthday to me!

The girls made such cute cards for me.  Mac's is on top, where she drew Mac and Momo (Mama)...I'm not sure where she got that spelling from.  Mimi drew me a peacock, and of course Leiden's card has a creeper from Minecraft on it.  :)

We celebrated before school with make a face pancakes.


Today was college day at school as part of Drug Free Week.  The girls were supposed to wear something from their favorite university or where they wanted to go someday.  I made sure they had something appropriate. 


The birthday girl, herself, with a trimmed up haircut. 


We celebrated with Grandmere and Bapa this evening at Mimi's for dinner.  The girls love this place, and Mac really likes having guy waiters.  She told this one he's her favorite ever.  It pretty much makes me crack up. 


We went back home to have cake and ice cream as an end to the day. 


I think 33 is the last year I can safely say I'm in my early 30's! 

No comments: