Sunday, January 26, 2014


Both Mimi and Mac had parts to participate in in Primary, today.  Of course, I spaced it with Mac...I thought she had a talk, but she was supposed to do the prayer.  So we had two talks and a volunteer for the prayer.  No sense in telling a kid they can't give a talk!  They both did super great.


This little guy has been missing for some time.  I had hidden it too well when I was trying to keep it out of the girls' hands.  :)  I found it up on a random shelf in the kitchen cupboards.  But, now Leiden can play her new game from Christmas!  Phew!  I was worried it was lost forever.


Dinner was at Pete and Susan's tonight, and we celebrated both a birthday and my parents' 42nd anniversary!  They had entirely too much fun.


But then, they have too much fun just being together.  I hope to emulate their relationship someday.  Congratulations, Mom and Dad!


After girls were in bed, I started on Valentine craft projects.  This one included painting a board with interior house paint.  I'm pretty excited about this one.  :)

No comments: