Sunday, April 7, 2019

A beautiful conference Sabbath over here.  Zada got to listen to a prophet's voice for the first time!


In between sessions we took a nice walk. 


The girls look forward to this activity every single conference, so I usually have to save it for the Sunday afternoon session as a bribe! 


Mac and Mimi went outside and made up routines, and Zada was definitely not sure about the grass. 


 The girls' routines were tumbling/hula hoop routines and they were pretty cute.  At one point during Mac's she falls forward with a really funny look on her face, and I was taking video so I didn't want to laugh and potentially hurt her feelings.  I was laughing hysterically but silently until I couldn't breathe in quickly enough and there's this enormous wheezy noise on the video, which started everyone laughing anyway!


Mimi was super cute as always.  Completely uninhibited and without guile.


I love that they find things to do that make them happy!

No comments: