Sunday, June 21, 2009

Triathlon

Yesterday was the big triathlon, and we all traipsed down to Lake Minnetonka to watch. I didn't get a picture of Brad getting out of the water, because I didn't realize it was him until he was past me! But here he is getting ready for the bike ride.


See those cones behind Mac? These hard core triathletes were whizzing by on their bikes right behind them. Needless to say, I kept a hawk's eye on Mac the whole time. She was less than appreciative of my watchfulness.


Here's Brad coming in on his bike, ready for the run.


And here he is, coming up to the finish line,


and another, right before he was done.



A bunch of people from our ward participated, these four, plus one other man and our Relief Society President! Go Paula!
Brad did really great, with his best triathlon time ever. He finished the entire race in 1:20. (That's one hour, 20 minutes.) Good for him, and good for all the ward members who participated!

3 comments:

Scrappycook said...

Impressive!

David said...

Brad, Brad. If only I knew how to swim I'd show you a thing or two. Oh and could find bike that would hold me and still be able to run! Watch out brother, I am on your heels.

Macdonalds said...

WOW! that is awesome.