Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Dresses and Seeing Santa--Or Not

On December 4, I took the girls to the mall in their dresses to see Santa. Of course, we didn't get there early enough, so we had to wait in line for about 50 minutes. This means Mac did a ton of running around, and I did a ton of having Leiden hold our place in line while I chased after Mac. But they looked so cute in their dresses and jackets!



Mac talked a big talk, saying "Santa's lap?" the whole time we were in line, and then ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to go sit on his lap. So Leiden went alone, while Mac clung to me with a death grip. I couldn't even get a picture of her distressed little face, because she was holding on to me so tight. She was a lot happier about the candy at the end of the ordeal.

As is often the case, I took a bajillion pictures, so the rest for any who are interested are here.


2 comments:

Claire said...

So cute Mercedes! Did you make those dresses? Do you have a serger? if so do you have a preference? I am looking to get one and I need some opinions!

Kimberly said...

I miss the MofA Santa. He is the best! We had a pretty great one too this year. I posted ours.