Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Letter to Santa

On December 9, we decided it was time to write a letter to Santa. I had Leiden dictate her list to me, and I wrote it down so she could copy it. She really balks at writing words just how she thinks they are written--she wants us to either dictate letter by letter the word she's trying to write or have it already written to refer to.
This is not the completed list, as it really took several days of her working on it to complete. It later included some new Polly Pockets, a Pillow Pet, and some licorice.


She might even get everything on her list--as a side note, we asked her if she'd like to include some things that Mac would like from Santa. She agreed, and came up with toy eyeballs and paper cars. What?

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the picture of her with the Christmas lights in the background. I see a good scrapbook page with that one. What kind of camera did you get BTW and were you using your new prime lens? Which one?