Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of Preschool!

It's Mimi's first day of Preschool!  She has been SO excited.  We made her little gifts to take to her teachers, Miss Jessica and Miss Sydney, and also her principal, Miss Dee.  Miss Dee was MY preschool principal 30 years ago when I went to Challenger preschool in the very building Mimi will be in.  I'm pretty excited, too!


The gifts weren't so little, I guess... 


Today being the first day, I was supposed to go with her and stay with her.  The visit was short, about an hour.  She got to get her bag and see where to hang it up, play with toys, and play outside. 


We will be working on her teachers' names for the next little bit.  I love her attempts at a forced smile these days.  It's really very funny.  She kind of looks like she's smelling something bad, but it's what you get when you ask her to smile. 


Thursday will be her first day alone for the full time.  She can't wait!

Today was the hearing in Minnesota for the judge to finalize the divorce...it all went smoothly, and I should receive my decree notice in the mail in the next couple weeks.  

No comments: