Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Little Mac is loving Kindergarten.  She marches right in each afternoon with no trouble at all.  She told me that there were kids who weren't listening at school.  We talked about how that's not good, and she needs to always make sure she is listening to her teacher.  She agreed.  Then she came home the next day and told me that it was just boys who were not listening now.  I told her that would pretty much not ever change!  


This afternoon was makeup time.  Mimi prefers to apply her own.


Leiden likes me to put it on her.  She is, however, becoming a LITTLE more aware of where makeup actually goes...she gets lipstick, and today was the first time she specifically asked for color on her eyelids.  Very funny.  There may need to be some tutoring involved when the time comes!  I spared myself the indignity of taking MY picture after we were done.  :)

No comments: