Saturday, September 14, 2013

Today my parents and I took a trip up through Weber Canyon, though Morgan, and on to East Canyon, then up Parley's through to Heber for lunch and antique shopping.  The trip was actually to see the leaves through all the canyons, which KSL said we could see...um, no.  The leaves were not changing yet.  It was still a nice drive on a mostly cloudy day.  The shopping in Heber was fun, too.  I found some things for my fall porch.  Best of all, we passed a pumpkin patch roadside market selling white ghost pumpkins!  We saw it on the way up to Ogden, and ended up driving back up after coming to SLC down Parley's.  But it was worth it.  We piled up the back of the car with pumpkins for our respective porches.  I LOVE the white ones.  They are so pretty.

No comments: