Thursday, May 5, 2016

Cinco de Mayo!

Cinco de Mayo is so fun to celebrate!  I did the cool tissue paper centerpiece again, and got the cute little cacti!  They kill me.  So colorful and perfect for a Mexican fiesta!


This year I decided to do a pinata with the girls.  They were super excited to wield the broom and try and smack the pinata!  They especially liked the cute little matching eye mask.


Each girl took a turn...


But not much was happening.  The pinata just kept swinging away after being hit.


Even *I* took a turn and couldn't get it to burst!


Finally the rope came undone, and it landed on the ground.  At that point, it was just smack the heck out of the thing so we can get the surprises inside!


Tacos for dinner, with delicious pina coladas in our colorful margarita glasses.


Later this evening I headed to a friend's house for a little party.  It was super fun!


Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments: