Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!  The girls had made all sorts of surprises this morning when Brad dropped them off.  Mimi had made a little clay bowl, a card for me, and filled out a list.  She's doing so well with writing these days!


Mac made me a card, at school had written me a note, and filled out the same list.


Her list was super sweet.


Leiden made a card, filled out the list, and got me a chocolate pretzel bar!  They are very pleased with themselves that they know that I love chocolate.  They make my heart swell.  And not because of the chocolate bar.


Leiden's list made me tear up a little.  In case you can't read it, 1. She is pretty.  (With drawn cosmetics.)  2. She makes food  3. She gets us presents on our birthday.  And oh my goodness, number 4 did it.  4. She tells us it's going to be okay.  (She's totally right.  I just hadn't realized she was listening!)  5. She loves me.


What sweet little girls, and what a wonderful Mother's Day morning!


The ward always gives us a little treat...more chocolate!!!


Ha!  Then when we went outside after church it was raining.


And guess who left the windows down?!  Grr!!!


Mac kind of gets a spotlight here, because I managed to catch this beautiful picture of her while we were out taking pictures.


These little people are the best.  They have made me a mom, and I love them so dearly.  I hope someday they will grow and want and have the opportunity to be mothers, themselves.


And then of course, there is my own sweet mother.  She hates having her picture taken, but consents because she knows it's important to me.  I love you, Mom!  You are beautiful in every way!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: