Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Awards and Field Day

The day began with awards in the Kindergarten classroom.  Mrs. Cobabe is so cute with the kids.  Each child was awarded with something that was personal to them.


Then it was FIELD DAY!  I manned the sidewalk chalk area!  It was actually a huge area of black top that the kids could just draw all over.  Many of them were very creative and the area looked really cool at the end.  I should have gotten a picture of the whole thing, but I forgot in the otter pop induced haze that came at the end!


I had fun with my pants!


I snuck over to see how Mac was doing with her field day activities, and caught her with an otter pop.


Later Mimi put together quite the ultimate snack bowl, which is what the girls call these bowls of snacks and treats they put together.  The best part is the ice cream cone!

No comments: