Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday Funday

After church today Alecia and I headed over to Meghan's house to chat.  She is moving the end of this month and I think I'm going to die.  Her house is pretty much packed up...her mattress is in the living room and in the background of this picture.  We talked and ate ice cream and somehow managed to keep it from the kids.  I will sure miss Meghan when she leaves.


Tonight was dinner up at Uncle Mike's house.  He let the girls ride in his little recreational vehicle.  We headed out to his fire pit by the barn to roast marshmallows.


It was a gorgeous early summer evening.


We had a great time eating s'mores and relaxing by the fire.  Joan was there.  It's my understanding that she and Mike have been spending a lot of time together, so it will be fun to see what happens there.

No comments: