Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Jon took his little shrinky dink key chains to work and hung them.  Each girl drew a picture of themselves, and one other item.  Leiden drew a watermelon slice, as Jon loves watermelon.  I honestly can't remember what Mac drew, and Mimi drew him a bird.


He has also gotten all our pictures from the Valentine's Day gift on his bulletin board at work.  Super cute!


This afternoon Leiden and her friend had quite the stand.  They had ice cream, and drinks, and all sorts of treats.  We set up the shade awning for them, and hoped for the best!


Unfortunately, they did not have many visitors.  I think it was just a bad time of day, or else people are thinking they've spent enough money in the Macdonald driveway!


Tonight was carb night, and I tried my hand at making liege waffles, like the waffle place.  They were tasty, but left a SERIOUS mess in the waffle iron.  The sugar just melts and gets rock hard in there.  I am dreading cleaning it!  Next time I think we will go buy them!

No comments: