Saturday, September 9, 2017

Today Mom and Joni threw a sweet wedding shower for me at Archibald's in Gardner Village.  All the women in both Jon's and my family were invited.  We enjoyed lunch and visiting, and then the favors were these beautiful cupcakes and miniature bottles of Martinelli's!


We found some mangosteen at the store, and bought it on a whim...it wasn't the best idea, because they were both moldy ON THE INSIDE...which was super off putting.  We were so excited to try them, so we were pretty disappointed.  I suppose short of traveling to an island where they grow, it's probably not something I will ever try here in Utah!


The addressing of envelopes for the Barn party reception has begun!  My calligraphy supplies have taken over the kitchen table, and the work has commenced.  I have two large craft tables downstairs in the craft room, but I would much rather work upstairs where I'm not tucked away in a down back room.  So there's pretty much always a mess at the kitchen table, whether it be calligraphy or some other crafting medium!

No comments: