Sunday, May 26, 2019

She's SO close to crawling.  She keeps moving her legs like she's going to spring into action, but then just ends up on her tummy.  She will figure it out eventually, and then become unstoppable!


We met Grandmere, Bapa, Uncle Mad, Aunt Joni, and Thomas at the cemetery to visit my grandparents' graves.  And Zada got to visit her namesake's grave!  Zada Fairclough, my grandfather's sister.  I bet they were thick as thieves before Zada came to us!


My mom's knee hurt badly so she held court near the headstone, and we all chatted for a while.


Little Thomas was intrigued by the whole thing, but got to visit HIS namesake's grave, too!  At least one of them--this name is also from Joni's side.  So much heritage.


After these we went and found my dad's father's grave.  The cemetery was super busy but I'm glad we went today and that we were able to go with family to make it special.

No comments: