Friday, September 6, 2019

Zada loves to watch the girls out the window and this morning it was rainy so double bonus!


Getting ready for the girls' cheer performance tonight, I wanted to make them cute little cheer bows.  Although 'little' is definitely not an accurate descriptor!  But they are going to be super cute and in Hillcrest colors.


Zada is doing awesome with walking holding on to hands.  It's hard on the back, but so fun to let her figure it out.


Jon and I worked out this afternoon and Leiden was in charge of Zada, so she brought her out to watch.  She wasn't sold on just sitting there with Leiden, though!


I dropped the girls off early for their cheer practice, and said goodbye until we saw them at halftime.


I was able to spot both of them from the stands.


Jon and I went to the game with my dad, which was fun.  I haven't sat at a high school football game with my dad for YEARS, and it was really fun to be out with Jon, and knowing Leiden was there having fun with her friends and the student body in a 'neon out' dress code.


The mountains caught fire as we sat there and it was really just an awesome evening.

The routines the girls did were super cute.  Mimi is in the middle with her arm up.


Mac is just right of the cheerleader in the middle.


Mimi said she kind of had fun, but that it was mostly boring.  Mac thought it was amazing and now wants to be a cheerleader when she gets old enough.  We were not surprised!


They came out with us to see the drill team performance and then it was about time to go.


I'm pretty sure at least Mac will want to do it again next year!

No comments: