Saturday, September 19, 2009

Leiden's Admonitions

Just a minute ago, I hear from Leiden, "Mommy, come look what Mac did!" That's never a good thing to hear, so I go haring off to find that Mac has, yet again, participated in one of her favorite activites. She has squirted out a bunch of Leiden's conditioner on the carpet.

I said, rather angrily to Mac, "We do not do this. No."

While I'm cleaning it up, I hear Leiden saying to Mac in the girls' room, "Mac, that is a wrong choice. Don't you remember, from I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus?"

And then she starts singing that part to Mac, "At times, I am tempted to make a wrong choice,"
and then says, "See, Mac, that's a wrong choice."

Excellent. If only Leiden would remember that song when she's doing something she shouldn't!

3 comments:

Gina said...

I am so impressed at Leiden. At least you know she's listening!

Macdonalds said...

WOW! That is a proud mommy moment! I know what you mean about following their own advice!

Maria said...

That is so cute! I can tell you are much more patient than I am during the crisis mommy moments.