Friday, September 11, 2009

Triathlon--Again!

Brad and a bunch of guys from church were at it again. This time was a sprint triathlon, which changes the distances a bit. Here is Brad coming out of the water. He was third out of the water--he's a fish. If you look closely, you'll see that it was all due to the fact that he shaved his chest for the event. And although you can't see them, his legs were silky smooth, too.

At transition between bike and run.
Leiden's sign, thanks to Kelly for bringing materials.
Brad finishing the race, a mere one hour and 11 minutes after starting.


The fam--you'll notice I'm looking far more pregnant than I should be for 16 1/2 weeks!
The boys
Brad finished second in his age group, so he got a prize during the awards ceremony. Way to go, Brad! Now he's trying to talk me into doing one next year. I have all kinds of excuses I haven't even used yet.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Wow, I'm very impressed. I had no idea Brad was into all that stuff! I THINK about going running sometimes, but that's about it:) P.S. You're looking cute and prego. My sister is prego too and I think you guys are due about the same time.