Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ultrasound Pics

Here are the pictures from the ultrasound. Baby's feet...(excuse all the blurriness, I was in a hurry to take the digital pics!)


A very macabre look at baby's face. You can see the brain, eyes, nose, and mouth. It's still a little macabre. Happy Halloween!


The vaunted three white lines that indicate a girl. I've never seen them until this one, even though both the previous radiologists for the first two girls told me about them. Baby girl #3 is healthy, measuring right where we want her, and is due February 19, 2010.


There are no cute profile shots with her thumb in her mouth or anything like that, because she refused to turn the right way to get one. I actually have to go back and have another ultrasound because they need to verify that baby has a nasal bone and a chin.

6 comments:

Adria said...

Yay! for baby girl #3. You're such a great mom for girls. Think of how fashionable they all will be.

Macdonalds said...

How exciting! I agree with Adria!

Emily said...

Of course, you knew you were having a girl...:) You make too much cute girl stuff for it to be a boy...he would look not as manly in those cute pillow case dresses! congrats! Love to all!

Unknown said...

Hey girl you have won my Spreading the Love game on my blog! Come on back over and click the contact link to send me an email so I can send you a link to your free mini!

And congrats on your baby girl!

Kelley Flint said...

Charlie was born on Feb 19. It's a good day. I'm thrilled for you.

Katey said...

Yay for babies! I love ultrasound pictures. They just make me so happy cause the miracle of life is awesome. Good luck until 2/19!