Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Photo Shoot

The dress was finished on Monday, and her hair piece was finished yesterday...just in time to go and get photographs taken for her baptism!  She looked so beautiful and it was fun to see the photographer try and get her to smile and look natural.


Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. 


Photo shoots are hungry work.  We stopped in to Kneaders to get her second breakfast before I took her to school. 


The pictures turned out so well.  She is turning into such a beautiful little young woman.  Here are some of my favorites:




She insisted on wearing my sunglasses for a couple shots.  The photographer was happy to oblige. 


I asked the photographer if I could be in a couple with her, and he obliged.
 This one was cute.  The one before it was Leiden with her hands on my side and smiling at the camera.  Then the photographer told her to say, "I love my Mom!"  Her response, instead of smiling bigger for the camera, was to put her arms around me and squeeze!


This is my favorite of us.  What a pair we make! 

I am glad I took her to get them done.  I certainly could have grabbed my camera and gotten some nice ones, but this was low stress and I have lots of good ones!

No comments: