Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Preschool Spring Sing

We all headed out this evening for some food and then Mac's preschool had its Spring Sing this evening--like really late for a preschool program!  It didn't start until 8!  We went to Shiver's, which I haven't been to for years.  The girls liked the train they have inside for kids.  Mimi was the driver, and spent her time telling other kids they couldn't drive it!


Mimi is so excited to attend preschool next fall.  She asks me almost every day if it's fall yet.


Mac was pretty cute, even though there were a lot of songs she didn't know the words to.  I guess that's what happens when she enters the school with only 2 months left!


The crazy thing is my parents came to very similar programs 30 years ago when I was 3 and attending the same school.  They know the director very well, and have kept in touch all these years because they print the bags all the preschoolers use!

No comments: