Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Leiden has discovered the beauty of goggles in the water...


This afternoon we had a little American Girl Halloween party.  Pretty darn cute.  Leiden set it all up.  We made a bat costume for Rachel and utilized the bat mask that came in Mac's little party kit.  We played Halloween bingo, and did a costume fashion show, and ate cute little candies Leiden made from beads wrapped in tissue paper.  We will have to do it again come Halloween! 


So the last few days I have noticed it is really hot in the house.  I thought it was just the AC needing to get caught up with the doors being open too much, and maybe some vents covered up with boxes or closed off...but as I systematically went around the house, I began to see that that was really not the problem.  Vents were uncovered and open, and there was NO air coming out of them...I could hear the AC running almost all the time, but no air coming out of the vents.  So I called the landlord, and we've got a repairman coming tomorrow.  Whew.  It is reading at about 85 in here today.  Too hot!

No comments: