Thursday, March 12, 2015

FINALLY got the car to Carmax to get the DVD player installed.  I think Leiden has (rightfully) asked me pretty much every week to make the appointment.  I figured I should document getting the darn thing in!


Leiden is having a hard time with the violin, lately.  She has to be pestered to practice, and then is in a sour mood the whole time.  Today I got my violin out to help her, and the following resulted.  She may or may not have gotten bopped on the head with my bow for sass.  She looks SO sad.  Far too sad for just being made to practice her instrument!  She wants to stop playing, but I told her she has to do it for a year before she can stop.  I don't know how to walk the line between bugging her to death as well as wearing myself out doing it, and allowing her to give up something she will regret later. 

No comments: