Thursday, March 26, 2015

Third Violin

I haven't taken pics of everything, but it's Spirit Week at the elementary.  Today was mustache day!  I knew it was coming up, so yesterday we went to Zurchers and bought some mustaches for the girls to wear.  This morning I thought it would be funny for all of us to put one on before they left.  And I TOTALLY took a picture of that!


Mimi has been asking to play the violin.  Leiden's teacher agreed to teach her, so today we went and got her one!  She is super excited!  I don't know how long this will actually last, though, so here's to an experiment.


She has a tiny little 1/8 size which just seems ridiculous!  When we got home I got mine out to compare.  I thought LEIDEN'S was small!


Sweet little Meemers, I sure hope this is a success, because you look awfully cute. 

No comments: