Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lovely day, today.  With the girls for part of it, then plans in the evening after they went with Brad.  We headed off to the theater to see Cinderella.  I was pretty excited.  I've heard great things about it, and was happy to watch a show with the girls that isn't animated!  Love these little people!

The movie was super cute, and the girls liked it, too.  Mimi had the tiniest tricky time sitting still...I guess she's still in animated age, but it really was a fun show to take them to!


The theater has magnolia trees!  These are my favorite trees in the Spring by far!  Gorgeous flowers.  And super appropriate here on the first day of Spring!


Tonight I went out with my parents' dinner group.  We went to Cheesecake Factory, where I was excited about both cheesecake, AND a pina colada!  I think it's my favorite drink!

No comments: