Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Which Wich

This afternoon I picked up my bib for the half marathon tomorrow!  And I got the coolest number ever!  I'm a little nervous about the race.  I've not trained as I should have, after my foot hurting for quite a while after the last one at Halloween.  There's no question I will finish, but it certainly won't be a personal record!  And that's okay.  I'd rather just be normal sore afterwards, and not injured sore.



Tried a new restaurant tonight.  It was Which Wich, a sandwich place right by my house, but I've never tried it.  It was pretty good.  I forget how much I like sandwiches, and I feel like it's almost always a better deal to go out to get them.  Otherwise you buy lunch meat and don't eat it all, and then you feel like different meat or cheese, and all the toppings!!!

No comments: