Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday!  It's the big 35.  The girls were with their dad last night, and this morning they surprised me with a decorated house, and presents!  Annie and Brad had helped them put together presents, and cards, and cakes, as well as helped them decorate before they rang the doorbell before school.


They each made me a cake. 


And beautiful paintings. 


Later in the day, a flower shop delivered these from a friend!  I was totally surprised. 


Another friend brought by flowers, as well.


Google is spying on me, which is frightening, but I sure liked the little birthday surprise when I opened up my laptop and hopped on the internet!  Happy birthday to me, indeed!

While super fun as my birthday, the day was also weird, because Mimi came back from her dad's house having been throwing up all night!  Blah.  She was sick one more time during the morning, and then kind of just laid low the rest of the day.  Fingers crossed that the rest of us don't get it!!!

No comments: