Sunday, March 20, 2016

Today was the Provo City Center Temple dedication.  I was so thrilled to be able to attend and bring these two sweethearts with me.  We went to a session up by my parents' house.  The girls were a little less than impressed by the service, but we exert whatever influence on them we can!


Later this afternoon we adjourned to Grandmere's house, where we celebrated Easter a bit early so it would jive with the family dinner and the girls being with me for the weekend.  Master Thomas was looking particularly dapper in his Easter duds, although he promptly blew out in his super fly white pants!


The best part??  An Easter hunt!


Thomas had no idea what was going on, but we persevered!


My girls are veterans, so the baskets were filled in no time!


Everyone got quite the haul.


What a lovely afternoon with our early celebrations.


Mom went all out for the holiday family dinner.  Lovely table and decorations.


Including my very favorite!  Fresh tulips!


Happy Early Easter!

No comments: