Friday, July 19, 2019

It has been so wonderful having the girls around to help with Zada, and they all love playing with each other.  Zada always eyes Mimi's sock monkey hat with curiosity.


And Mac is very interested in putting baby down for naps.


But in biggest news today...I am phasing back in dairy.  We have performed several experiments with me drinking kefir, which I have missed, and she hasn't had any problems, so I am moving to no restrictions dairy!  I am so excited, and feel so free!  So many things have been off the table for 7 months now, so this morning I celebrated with a donut!!


Jon is scaling up his kombucha production in a big way, but ran into trouble finding something large enough to fit it all in!  Enter this ENORMOUS, TWENTY GALLON pot!  He ordered it and it got her today.


Zada can sit in it and not be seen from the side!


This afternoon we found a SEEDED watermelon, which we were excited about.  These are the watermelons from my youth, and they definitely do taste better than seedless.  Spitting or picking out the seeds is tedious, but the flavor is wonderful!


Zada shared no similar feelings about the giant stalk of broccoli stems we handed her this evening!

No comments: