Saturday, July 27, 2019

Zada is venturing further and further as she becomes really confident with crawling.  We use the pack and play as a baby gate because not only can it block her way into the kitchen, we can also put her IN it. 


This afternoon we met at the Garden Restaurant downtown for Joni and Dad's birthday dinner.  Probably the most amazing thing about today??  We started ZADA on dairy!  This dinner was so much fun and so relaxed for me because she could eat anything that we had.  I could eat anything on the menu.  I hadn't realized until it was over how difficult the restrictions have felt.  Fingers super crossed that she's fine on dairy and we can just move on.


Grandmere loves her big chunky necklaces, and Zada loves them too!


I felt really happy today, and I'm grateful for these people in my life whom I love so dearly.


Thomas and Joni got to enjoy some Zada laughs with the selfie camera.


My family!!


They are the best parts of my life!

No comments: