Wednesday, July 31, 2019

She sees a spot she feels like she should be able to get through...but she can't.  This is sad news for a curious little girl!


Leiden is so cute.  She borrowed Mac's crimper and went full 80's on her hair.


She's becoming a beautiful young woman and really coming out of her shell recently.  With us, at least!  She is funny with a very dry sense of humor, and a quick wit.  I love this girl!


She also still loves to be artistic, and made the cute little signs I hung for Zada's 9 month last minute photo shoot.  You can't see it very well, but it's got a ton of detail in the 9 that she did all by hand.


Leiden got this shot of us as we headed to take them up to their dad's house.  We look so happy and I'm glad she caught the moment.  I think I had just called a bad driver a stupid jerk.  What love!

No comments: