Saturday, November 15, 2008

Catch Up

Brad brought Mac into the kitchen a couple weeks ago--I'm behind!--and she was carting this sack around. She is remarkably strong.


This is amazing. On November 4, it was 71 degrees outside! It started cooling off directly after that, and now it's 30's, but it was nice and warm while it lasted. I think I can safely say that that was the last of the heat. For 9 months. Uuuggggh.


My birthday was great. I got some nice things, and we had friends over for cake and ice cream, which Brad got from Coldstone. It was delicious. The kids really liked it, too.




It snowed here a few days ago--like 12 days ago! So we went from 70 degrees to snowing. Leiden was thrilled, and wanted to go out and play in it. I came into the kitchen to see her outside throwing snow on the deck.



It seems like every time I put video up on this blog, it messes up the layout. Those of you who know that I have obsessive compulsive disorder can understand that this REALLY bugs me! I really try to make it uniform!


The girls took a bath together the other night. Great fun for both girls. Machara makes the most wet mess I've ever seen, and kicks her legs so hard that she scoots around the bathtub. Her favorite part is sticking her hand, and sometimes her head into the running water as it's coming in.

Well, now that the catch up from the camera is done, Brad is now in New Zealand! Why am I not with him, you ask? That would be because we have two children, and a week is too long to ask anyone not family to watch them, and family wasn't available for a week, either!
Upcoming on the horizon: Twilight! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I think I've watched every trailer there is about 50 times each.
Also, new things coming to my Etsy store this week! Christmas is coming!

No comments: