Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Funny Leiden

Today Leiden came down the stairs to me, carrying her big dog. She said,

"Mommy, I need an Old Navy dress for doggie."
"What?"
"I need an Old Navy dress for doggie!"
"You want me to buy doggie a dress at Old Navy!?" (What?)
"No, mommy. I'm at Old Navy."
"OOOhhh, I see. Well, (as I point to her dress up bin) maybe if you look in there, you'll find something you like for doggie."

She looks at the bin for a minute, and then says,
"Do you have any smaller?" (Apparently I'm the help at Old Navy.)

She's full of interesting commentary these days!

There are some new items in my Etsy store--go check out Kelly's Evie! She did such a great job for the photo shoot, and thanks again, Kelly, for the use of your awesome camera!

3 comments:

Scrappycook said...

Beautiful fabrics - I love those skirts! BTW, I owe you $ for Saturday, but I have no idea how much!

Tracey said...

You go girl!! Your stuff on your Etsy store is so cute! I love Etsy!

Janice Lois said...

You have some cute stuff at your store. An Old Navy dress for doggie -- sounds funny..