Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Book

Here are two new pages from Mac's baby book. I go in spurts, so you'll likely see a few more in the next couple days. That, and I am not working on any Etsy orders so far this week! (Time for me, but no money for me!) Anyway, I'm to her 5th month! Only six months behind is not so bad!
Ihope to have several exciting things to be posting about in a couple days. I have several things I have to wait on, but again, hopefully in a few days. I'm about bursting at the seams about all of them!
In the not-so-exciting news section, I will probably be changing my entire Etsy store. There has been some legislation passed (actually in August 2008) that will make it impossible for me to sell things for children. This is sad, as it's what I've gotten into and what is the most fun for me, but perhaps I'll find something else to do with fabric. If it comes to that, I'll put Plan B or C into effect. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you might go check out CPSIA on Google, or go straight to the CPSC for more info. It's all to do with lead and phthaltes in children's items--mind you, only children's items mass produced in China and elsewhere have tested positive, but they have come down with some pretty stringent rules that would put me out of business.
Anyway, if I must change, I'll let you all know, and perhaps you can tell me what you'd most like to see out of the handful of ideas I've got. Warning: Shameless Plug-- If there's anything you like, and want from www.spicedsugar.etsy.com it will only be there until February 10 unless things change!
Enjoy your day, and I'll let you know about my happy, exciting things in a few days!

1 comment:

Macdonalds said...

Those pages are so so cute! You are further ahead than me. I haven't even started on Max's book. I have a lot of stuff, just no place to do it....someday. I still can't believe she is almost one!