Friday, January 2, 2009

New Spiced Sugar Item!

Yay! After being dormant for some time, I have finally added another item to my shop, Spiced Sugar, on Etsy! See the link to the right. Here are some of the photographic outtakes.

Isn't it cute?! Mac will be modeling a different style soon, just in time for Valentine's Day!

By the way, my goal this year for my shop is quite modest. I simply want to make enough net income to buy myself an awesome camera! Tell your friends to visit! That's http://www.spicedsugar.etsy.com/ Look for some more new items this week. (I'll post it here, of course.)
Also, there's Christmas and our SLC visit to catch up on, so I'll be making another monster post either tomorrow or Sunday.

2 comments:

AmyL. said...

I love them... so cute!

David said...

You always ave the best models!