Monday, January 26, 2009

Mac the Shark and Leiden the Hoodlum

I found these pictures on my memory card while getting some other stuff off, and they made me laugh. Mac is a tooth making machine! She has 8 teeth currently, and is working on #9. By 1 year, Leiden had 11 teeth, so she was even more prolific early on! (I can only hope that her permanent teeth will come in early and fast, as well and we can get rid of that big gap in her mouth!)

This is a good pic of Mac's toothy grin:


The other day Leiden asked me for a popscicle after dinner. I told her no (they're pure liquid--not before bed!), and remarkably she just said okay and took on her 'I'm thinking about this' face. A minute later she says, "Mommy, a popscicle looks like this," and I looked up from my plate to see this:
I grabbed the camera, snapped a (VERY yellow) picture, and then we had the talk about things we aren't supposed to do.

1 comment:

Katey said...

Little kids...they bring such joy in their innocence!