Wednesday, March 18, 2009

100th Post!

This is my 100th post! Many people do something big for this post, but as it crept up on me unawares, perhaps we'll do something for the 150th. Of course, at the rate I go, that will be next month.

Here are some cute pics of the girls. Mac is really charging around now, even running away when you try to catch her. "Mac, you can't have that." and I reach for it, and she giggles and runs the other way. Oh boy.

I have no idea what Brad tied around piggie's neck. I think it's one of those plastic fasteners?


Leiden is being picky these days about photography. I can rarely catch her face. She'll actually turn the other way when she sees me coming. I guess her first 3 1/2 years are catching up to her.


Again, grandparents can click here and look for the heading: girls3-14-09 for a few more.

1 comment:

Macdonalds said...

I think Mac is going to keep you on your toes! How exciting!