Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pictures from SLC in February

The problem with having a 2G CF card with my camera, is that stuff gets lost in the sheer numbers of photographs that I take and store on the card. These are a bunch from our last SLC trip, prior to the party pictures that were already posted. Grandparents (or anyone else!) can click here for the rest of the bunch. (As I add more in later posts, it will have more on it, so just look for slcfebruary2009.) It is so hard to decide what goes here and what goes there!

Leiden has always been known for her expressive visage.


Mac is just cute--not quite so extreme in her expressions.



My mom loves to give Leiden treats when she eats her dinner, and on this night she had ice cream with chocolate syrup. I walked in to see her licking the bowl.



The ice cream aftermath.


Leiden at her best.


She can be a pensive little soul!

No comments: